Trivia Team Quiz Night
Time & Location
About The Event
SAN SALVADOR AND HEADWAY TRIVIA TEAM QUIZ – August 2018
Teams of Six, R500 per Table
Please email email@example.com to book.
Please bring your own supper and drinks.
Quizmaster Tony Lydall has been preparing and presenting fun trivia team quizzes since the early 2000s.
He validates answers from as many sources as possible to be able to present them with a degree of confidence…
Rules of the Game:
1. To make it fair, teams are limited to 6 – and teamwork is important.
2. This quiz is intended to test your general knowledge … not Google’s!
3. This is a team quiz so no-one is put on the spot to answer individually.
4. Your scribe writes down the team answer to each question using the answer sheets provided. So, appoint a scribe who has a handwriting we can read.
5. There are 20 questions in a round. You hand your completed answer sheets to the markers at the end of each round. Your team’s name must be written on each answer sheet
6. There are three types of questions: verbal, pictures and music. Questions can be chosen from 12 categories: art, geography, history, literature, movies-theatre-TV, music, people, politics, religion, science, sport and pot luck. There is a special prize for the individual team member who gets a really tough question right.
7. We give the answers to the questions after each round while the markers are marking your sheets from answer sheets given to them.
8. We award 1 point for each correct answer (and may award half marks at our discretion). We publish the scores after each round.
9. But please remember, we are there to have fun (and maybe learn something).